Veterinarian Position - New Graduate $60,000 p/a
Charmhaven and Morisset vet hospitals are looking for a small animal veterinarian to join our experienced team.
The position would ideally suit a recent graduate veterinarian looking to advance their skills working in a progressive hospital with five friendly experienced colleagues.
Why should you consider working here?
· Best outcome for the animal is our priority not the bottom line
· You make your own decisions on treatment/product recommendations without the pressure of targets or particular brand affiliations
· No retail product sales, we want you to be a vet(we don't even sell dog collars)
· 4 Experienced veterinarians to seek advice from when needed
· High varied surgical caseload allows you to advance your skills
· No after hours
· Fantastic team of experienced nurses
· Excellent reputation in the local area
· Family owned practice
· Both hospitals are well equipped with new iM3 Dental machines, digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house pathology, vetlink practice management software etc
· Check out our facebook reviews at either hospital to see what clients say about us
While everyone in the workplace is expected to share the caseload we do not set income targets or measure sales per client enabling you to concentrate on being a veterinarian working in an environment free from the pressures that now exist in some corporate practices. Our pricing structure makes veterinary care affordable for everyone however this does not impact the high level of expertise and care offered to patients.
The position being offered may involve working at both hospitals which are approx 20 mins apart. Due to low traffic volume in the region and proximity to the freeway you could reside within a 50km radius and still travel to and from work in reasonable time.
Salary offered will be $60,000 p/a. for a new graduate. If you have 1+ years experience we are happy to discuss a higher salary. There are no afterhours. Roster is a 4 day week plus every 3rd weekend 9-12pm Saturday and Sunday.
All applications will be strictly confidential. Please forward a cover letter and resume to Dr Esther Tikoft at
This is a private email only viewed by the practice principal